- "Hello. I'm Jonah Hex, from Child Services... ."
- The unpleasant return of Mister America.
- The couple of Hourman and Liberty Belle, who you can just tell at a glance break furniture every time they have sex.
- A lunatic JSA member who's headquartered at a sanitarium. Just like old times.
- Is that ... Dawnstar's fringe? That is about the scariest thing I've seen all week.
- Tom 'Cat.
- Chief Warner, and her outfit. And if you do NOT recognize her, shame on you, for your comic fu is weak; ask Devon to explain it to you.
- Ryan Choi's dad handing out discipline with a ruler. Hot.
- Hey, Gail; thanks for the haiku (P.S. I knew it wasn't Ray's because I speak Anagramese ...)
- The fate of Dwarfstar.
- Every single page of the Shazam Showcase which, in one stroke, justifies the entire 1970s
- The Joker at the McDonald's drive-through.
- The return of Manhunter and a great guest appearance by Wonder Woman
- Big thumbs up to you,, artist Don Kramer; the first time in a LONG time an artist has been able to draw the Joker not as a man who's smiling but rather as a man with a smile on his face.
- Ralph's chat with "Supernova".
- The Justice League Unlimited Christmas issue, which made me laugh, and cry and cry and cry and cry....
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.