- "I, Vampire", Genius Jones, ghost pirate ships, Nazi gorillas, and Anthro encased in ice ... all in the same story.
- Some CSI detectives finally noticed something odd about how one of the Spectre's victims died.
- the Pre-Socractics portrayed as a sort of Secret Society of Super Philosophers.
- Alexander the Great demonstrating the Aristotelean causes by giving someone a hotfoot.
- Evil Skeets' explanation of what he is actually constructed out of; yeesh, that's creepy!
- the fact that Metropolis still looks really beautiful with its spine snapped in half.
- thank you, Mad Monk; now THAT is a deathtrap!
- The Question's archenemy turns out to be... himself.
- I really like Miss Martian (about 10,000 times more than that other special guest star).
- At last, Batwoman will return next week!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.