Friday, February 17, 2017

Going WILD

Commercial capitalism, you have FAILED THIS CITY!

Or at least failed ME.

You have created a multiverse of weird, useless, obscure stuff to buy.

But I just want one thing:

a Wild Dog jersey.

Sexiest psycho ever.


Ideally with Rick Gonzales still in it.

"I need to wash your shirt again, sweetie. And, yes, it DOES take a week, that's how much I care."


But even without him, I still want one.

And yet. 

You cannot buy a Wild Dog jersey.  You can't even buy a Wild Dog tee shirt.  Or Underoos; I demand Wild Dog on my junk! Even the LOGO isn't on the internet, which might conceivably enable one to make such merch for oneself. 

Nothing.  Where's the love for Wild Dog he so richly deserves?

If anyone can prove me wrong PLEASE PLEASE do.


4 comments:

DolphusRaymond said...

Problem's simple - you're on the wrong Earth. Don't know which of the 52 this is (or if it survived Flashpoint/Crisis/Infinite/Whatever), but see http://chrisisoninfiniteearths.blogspot.com/2016/05/wild-dog-3-1987.html
Third image down. "You can walk right in any number of stores and get this stuff off the shelf. Half the kids in the cities wear those State U "Red Dog" T-shirts."

For this one, you're stuck with Muttley, Clifford, or any number of shudder-inducing furries.

Slaughter said...

Is there a thing such as non-commercial capitalism?

cybrid said...

Well, it only failed the city if it made promises to the city to begin with.

(Why do I have to prove that I'm not a robot, anyway? Do robots spend a lot of time sending e-mails? Oh well.)

Quartermain said...

Wild Dog wasn't a psycho, he just dressed that way to scare the bad guys especially the ones who watched the Friday the 13th movies.