- Okay, now, THAT is rough sex. Even for Jonah Hex.
- "I keep mine in my locker."
- Flashbacks should always be in sepia tones.
- At the risk of sounding stupid... I love the lettering in Spider-Man. Yes, really.
- Well, all of the characters I might expect to see in a man/man/woman threesome, he wasn't high on the list.
- "When he said my part involved terrorizing a disturbed child, I tuned out everything else."
- I think that's the first man to man liplock I've seen in a comic book. Er, I mean, a mainstream comic book.
- So, if we see Two-Face loading two guns in the second act, does that mean he has to fire them in the fourth?
- My gods, are they actually starting to make Hush... work? For ME? The world is ending.
- Carol's father.
- You know, I have no earthly idea who James Peaty is. But, I'll tell you this, he's a good writer and he's completely turned Supergirl around in one issue, and you deserve to start reading it now.
- Peyton Riley? Nice. Very very nice. Dini's still got it.
- I think Alfred reads Polite Dissent... .
- The Secret Six give the tackiest gift ever.
- From now on, I'm having apple pie for dessert as least once a week. Probably on Saturday.
- Speaking of dessert... Cat-Man serving ice cream.
- The Spider-Man splash page continues to prove: Wally Wood was right, that panel does always work.
- What's that, Todd? You want me to tell everyone to buy the comic with you, kissing, in it? Yes, Todd; I will tell everyone to buy that comic.
- Far as I can tell, the anti-matter Utah is the same as ours.
- Bane says: "Love is complicated."
- Jonah Hex using a napkin.
- "Berating you is my job, not yours."
- I always thought Catwoman was heartless, but not that heartless.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy
...in my comics this week.