- Dazzler wasn't in any of them!
- Mary Marvel mouthing off to Darkseid.
- "Hold for your mother." I love phone operator humor.
- Finally, a sensible design for Titan's HQ.
- Well, that is certainly not something I expected Rip Hunter to plan on fixing! I wonder what "the feminist blogger hive-mind" will think of that?
- She gnawed it with her teeth? Now that's a hobby.
- "They don't. They just convince themselves they do." Cynical words of wisdom from Donna Troy!
- Heh; the Joker knows that comedy is all in the timing.
- "When I get home, I hope I meet the real Aquaman!" Hey, me too!
- Oh, Earth-15; we hardly knew ye.
- Wonder Woman's gorilla houseguests.
- Does women's hair really do that after a shower, or is it just Hawk's?
- "Who Will Die?" Really, isn't that the plot of every Teen Titans story?
- I have always loved Lagoon Boy.
- The Return of Etta Candy.
- Themyscira's new tenants; yet more proof of Gail Simone's genius.
- I really liked Grant Morrison's All-Star Superman this week.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy
... in my comics this week.