1. Is there still a giant penny? And if so, where did it come from?
2. So … Barbara Gordon became inspired to become Batgirl, did the Batgirl thing, got shot by the Joker, was paralyzed, recovered from paralysis, and has become Batgirl again? Within, what, a span of four years? Busy girl.
3. Speaking of Babs: is she actually Jim’s daughter again? I mean, as opposed to her being his brother’s daughter whom he adopted, or whatever wackiness that was.
4. Oh, and speaking of the Gordons! Does Batgirl have a brother or not? If so, is it Tony or the creepy Jim Junior? Or maybe Chuck Cunningham?
5. Speaking of five year time –lines… . I guess we are supposed to assume Batman flew solo for one year, had Dick as Robin for, oh, two years, followed, by one of Jason, one of Tim, and now Damien? With none of them being trained while the others were active? That’s… rather a stretch. Or, more accurately, a squunch.
6. Joe Chill, in or out?
7. Can Batman’s semen time-travel? Because, by my estimate, if Damien is really supposed to be Bruce’s son, then he was fathered a minimum of three years before Batman’s career began.
8. Has Harvey Dent become Two-Face yet?
9. This would be a perfect time to re-introduce/ re-vamp the Riddler, don’t you think?
10. Since Ayla and Salu are now lovers (again?), is it safe to assume there was never an Ayla Rannz/ Brin Londo romance?
11. Make up your minds, DC: is it Triplicate Girl with the power to triplicate, or is it Duplicate Girl with the power to make multiple duplicates of herself? Because you have shown me BOTH in the New52.
12. Speaking of romances… has Brainiac 5 ever met Supergirl?
13. So, when I read old JLA stories, should I just mentally replace all occurrences of J’onn’s “martian breath” with Victor’s “white noise cannon”?
14. Speaking of JJ in the JLA; JLA seems to suggest he wasn’t and Stormwatch seems to suggest he was. Pick one.
15. I guess there was no JLA Detroit (which is for the best) any more. But that means…. Vibe can show up again, right? Perhaps in JLI?
16. ZOMG, is Starro something that HAS happened or something that WILL happen?
17. Wait, wait; does the mean that there was never a Snapper Carr? Because, you know, that ALONE would justify the reboot. Heck, it even makes up for stuff like Voodoo or Hawk & Dove.
18. So, if Wonder Woman has been fighting World War II or supervillains in the last five years before her current storyline… what HAS she been doing?! Running a boutique?
19. Did Alfred’s father work for Bruce’s family or not?
20. Was there ever an Arthur Junior? I thinking omitting the whole ‘death of Aquababy’ might be for the best, since a strong case could be made that THAT is when DC Comics turned a corner toward darkness that it’s just now recovering from
21. Does Aquaman have any powers we’ve not yet seen him use? Oh, heck , I’ll just come out and ask it: can he throw waterballs like in the Filmation cartoon? I just really want him to have waterballs.
22. I’m not really sure this is a reboot question, but the recent issue where the Navy rescues Aquaman makes me wonder: shouldn’t the Navy have some person delegated as the point of contact with Aquaman? You know, like how Steve Trevor is the POC for Wonder Woman.
23. Speaking of Diana: London? Really? Why? I need a reason for that.
24. So… Flash has acquired HOW many Rogues in the last FIVE years? Things really DO move fast in Central City, don’t they? But surely, not a single ONE of them could have been captured more than once, maybe twice, in that time.
25. My friend Mike the Bartender tells me the identity of Kid Flash in Teen Titans remains a mystery. Surely it CANNOT be Bart, therefore… it’s Wally?
26. I’m a little confused: so, in the last five years, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart, and Kyle Rayner ALL became Green Lanterns? Really, really, really FAMOUS Green Lanterns? Shovel faster.
27. Is there a Metamorpho?
28. Will the Phantom Stranger turn up? Strike that. WHEN and WHERE will the Phantom Stranger turn up? Because little things like universal reboots cannot possibleyaffect the Phantom Stranger.
29. Krypto. It’s been set up; when do we see the other shoe drop?
30. So how long before the idea that the first time Batman met the Joker, the Joker was naked with a knife in his teeth gets retconned? Because that is…well, let’s just call it ‘non-iconic’, shall we?
31. We all know something is coming for Captain Marvel, but what about DC’s other main ‘acquired legacy property’: Plastic Man? You know they won’t let him go unused; Earth-2, perhaps?
32. Spectre; Earth-1 or Earth-2?
33. Wait, so if Axel is currently the Trickster, does that mean that James preceded him, became famous/died-reformed/reformed-died, then…. Aw, heck, what’s the story on the Trickster?
34. Now that Wonder Woman can’t fly (again) does she have an invisible plane?
35. How long has the Martian Manhunter been on earth?
36. Is Jaime Reyes the first Blue Beetle? Was there a Ted Kord (let alone a Dan Garrett)?
37. Whoa, wait, is there a Wonder Girl? Was there ever?
38. Where’s Skeets?
39. Forget about Ray Palmer; WHERE IS JEAN LORING OMG SHE COULD BE BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!
40. Given that Captain Cold used to use a cold gun and he now is internalizing the power… maybe we can do without Mister Freeze, who always seemed like didn’t fit in in Batman’s world?
41. Is there now—or has there ever been—a JLA headquarters?
42. Etta Candy: next Sensational Character Find of 2013 or Embarrassing and Forgotten Fat Funny Sidekick Never to be Seen Again?
43. Since it seems impossible for there to be a Static without someone mentioning Black Lightning, is there no Black Lightning?
44. How did Deadman get dead again? I mean, how clumsy can you be and still be a circus aerialist?
45. Does the presence of Robotman in My Greatest Adventure mean there was no Doom Patrol? And if there was no Doom Patrol who put Cliff’s brain in a robot?
46. So, if that’s the Shade, with his own miniseries… um. He certainly was never a supervillain fighting Jay Garrick. For that matter, there never was a Jack Knight Starman because there never was a Ted Knight Starman. So the Shade is, essentially, a literary shadow being cast by...nothing?
47. How could Bette Kane possibly have had a past career as Flamebird in the Teen Titans? That’s…. I just don’t see how that could happen.
48. Speaking of sidekicks… Aqualad? Is there/was there one? I’d hate to lose Kalduhr, but it might be worth if there never was a big-headed purple-eyed freak like Garth either….
And now… you get to add four questions of YOUR OWN to make it 52…!!!