Friday, October 15, 2010

Jean Loring: Still Crazy After All These Years

"Um, yes, Jean, "Ray answered. "It was ... 'that man' who locked you, er, I mean, us in. I'll have the police take care him, don't worry.

"Now, just to be safe, I"m going to lock you in AGAIN, until a different man, a very nice one, in a nice white coat, comes to pick you up and take you somewhere safer... a nice, beautiful home in the countryside where you can wander, heavily sedated and supervised, through the gardens all day..."


SallyP said...

Oh Ray, you really knew how to pick 'em. It's kind oF a shame really, that Jean is actually dead, instead of wreaking her particular form of mayhem across the DC universe.

Although I suppose that being eaten by a Megalodon is not just something you can easily come back from. Still, a good writer could find a way!

Bruce said...

You know, DC could STILL have a special one-shot of all the people who were resurrected but somehow were lost in the shuffle.

Eaten by a Megalodon? I missed that part.
But maybe Kingdom Jean Loring could come looking for Ray.
But don't tell anyone.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back, Scipio! I'm a little late, but that just gives me a month of posts to go through.

Of course, I have to wonder if "the gardens" Ray's referring to are a euphamism for Sue Dibny's brain.

- Mike Loughlin