Greetings from the future! I found your blog a few months ago and have been working my backwards through your posts (and loving it. Thank you very much for all the poignant analysis and hilarious commentary. ) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I finally found one! One what? A spam comment whose sketchy non-sequitor links make a haiku! Its right above me. :) This is almost as good as the time you wrote a whole filler article in Latin in a fake exposition newspaper gag. Again, thanks for the years of great work and the good times I've had reading it. I will be sad when I eventually reach the end, er...the beginning.
It's just like the opening of Boogie Nights, only disturbing.
ReplyDeleteI say we start a letter writing campaign to get Paul Thomas Anderson installed as the director of the Superman sequal.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from the future!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog a few months ago and have been working my backwards through your posts (and loving it. Thank you very much for all the poignant analysis and hilarious commentary. )
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I finally found one! One what? A spam comment whose sketchy non-sequitor links make a haiku! Its right above me. :)
This is almost as good as the time you wrote a whole filler article in Latin in a fake exposition newspaper gag.
Again, thanks for the years of great work and the good times I've had reading it. I will be sad when I eventually reach the end, er...the beginning.
Heh; I just deleted it. I am glad you are enjoying. I don't remember such a filler article....
Delete