Skipping over the highs and lows of the Supergirl show's season finale, let's go right to the cliffhanger at the end: the Kryptonian pod that lands on Earth, whose contents take Kara by surprise.
What COULD be in that pod? What do you think?
- Streaky. Comic-book inaccurate, of course. We all know Streaky was a terrestrial cat before he got superpowers as a result of Supergirl's scientific incompetence.
- Krypto. Who I assume would be a black Lab.
- The Bottle City of Kandor. Which would be stupid, of course. But deliciously so, and Supergirl could use more Silver Age nonsense.
- Young Kara herself. As Flash teaches, "when in doubt, screw with viewers minds using time-travel."
- A brown wig with pigtails.
- Baby Kal-El. That would be completely insane, but "Superman did something weird and flew himself backward along the time stream and is now Superbaby again" would be one way to explain why Superman never visits or helps Supergirl.
- Dick Malverne. Because Supergirl needs Dick.
- Brainiac 5. Same reason.
- Beppo. Hijinks ensue.
- Powergirl. Because, despite all the 'girlpower' on the show, it really needs a 'broad'.
- Comet, the SuperPony. Period.
- The body of the real Cat Grant, who was replaced years ago by Earth-4 Eobard Thawne.
- The show ratings.
- Grant Gustin.
- John Ostrander, actor.
- A headband.
- Mrs. Berkowitz, from Chicago.